Thursday, May 4, 2017

"Today I woke up pretty. Nothing to do with pride, vanity or narcissism, because I am the opposite, but today I woke up and inside it was no longer raining - I thought it would be a problem because the body gets accustomed to the degrees below zero that leaves the loneliness, and it is that to me that of the changes never I have given myself well, until today, that morning I looked pretty. It is that thing that you feel when life breathes and decides to stop drowning you, and then you smile as if thanks to it you could now swim, that after the storm come a lot of puddles and that instead of jumping you have to dance on them . "(Estefania Mitre) #beautifulstate #Believe #thepowerwithin "Amaneci bonita. Nada que ver con soberbia, vanidad or narcisismo, pues soy todo lo contrario, pero el dia de hoy desperté y adentro ya no llovía - pensé que seria un problema porque el cuerpo se acostumbra a los grados bajo cero que deja la soledad, y es que a mi eso de los cambios nunca se me ha dado bien, hasta hoy, que amanecí bonita. Es esa cosa que sientes cuando la vida respira y decide dejar de ahogarte, y entonces tu le sonríes como si gracias a ello pudiese ahora nadar, que luego de la tormenta vienen un montón de charcos y que en lugar de saltarlos hay que bailar sobre ellos.” (Estefania Mitre)


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment